“It is because of this that angular cheilitis is alleged to be related to vitamin deficiency; not as a result of it causes it however as a result of it makes it worse.”
A typical vitamin B deficiency is vitamin B12.
It’s because vitamin B12 is especially present in animal product meals comparable to meat, eggs and cheese and is due to this fact frequent amongst vegetarians and vegans.
Signs of a B12 deficiency embody:
- Excessive tiredness (fatigue)
- Lack of vitality (lethargy)
- Feeling faint
- Pale pores and skin
- Noticeable heartbeats (palpitations)
- Listening to sounds coming from contained in the physique, slightly than from an outdoor supply (tinnitus)
- Lack of urge for food and weight reduction.